Friday, August 7, 2009

Creative joint venture anyone?

I'm passionate about developing my poetry blog, my grace notes, into a daily endeavor, primarily for expression, but also for exposure. Isn't that where all writers eventually end up… wanting to touch humanity with what touches our own souls? I do. I hope you do too.

And I love what the combination of imagery and words can do to create a feel and to broaden the experience of the reader/viewer.

If you've already been visiting my grace notes, you will know that the photos and the poetry are not always literally connected. I'm more interested in texture, form, colour, design, dramatic impact and creative interpretation in the visual arts. I'd like to continue in this direction.

My focus will be to concentrate on the writing side of things… and so would like to offer this for your consideration;

… an opportunity to contribute photographs to my blog. In return I would provide hyperlinks to your blog/website and give you full credit for your work.


I recognize that I am taking baby steps at this point, but I'm so aware of the potential there is in helping one another along the way.

Does this appeal to anyone?

Please let me know through email to mygracenotes@shaw.ca

Thanks for considering this,

Lesley-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

community (7) life (7) love (7) relationships (7) God (6) death (6) family (6) menopause (6) communication (5) grief (5) depression (4) friends (4) grace (4) purpose (4) Women's Life Balance Program (3) blogging (3) faith (3) grieving (3) homemaker (3) honesty (3) hope (3) joy (3) marriage (3) perspective (3) truth (3) Christmas (2) cleaning (2) creation (2) creator (2) destiny (2) doubt (2) friendship (2) happy (2) maturity (2) mercy (2) parenting (2) passion (2) priorities (2) simplicity (2) survival (2) unconditional love (2) women (2) women's health (2) worship (2) Fall (1) Love Dare (1) Mother's Day (1) Mothering (1) Spiritual growth (1) Twitter (1) aging (1) anger (1) awareness (1) back to school (1) bad (1) balance (1) beliefs (1) believe (1) bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (1) boys (1) challenge (1) children (1) choices (1) colds (1) compassion (1) conflict (1) connecting (1) consequences (1) conversation (1) crime (1) cyber crime (1) dates (1) details (1) disclosure (1) divine intervention (1) dogs (1) eating (1) emotions (1) entertainment (1) envy (1) expectancy (1) expression (1) faithful (1) flu season (1) food (1) girlfriends (1) growth (1) heaven (1) help (1) holy spirit (1) hormones (1) housekeeper (1) husbands (1) illness (1) jealousy (1) judging (1) kids (1) legacy (1) lies (1) members (1) partnership (1) personality (1) predestination (1) pro-active (1) purposeful (1) responsibility (1) responsible (1) reuse (1) salivary testing (1) self-control (1) self-righteousness (1) sense of place (1) serving (1) significance (1) sin (1) stewardship (1) struggle (1) teenagers (1) tenderness (1) the honest scrap (1) tribute (1) truth or dare (1) vacation (1) women's health balance (1) writing (1) youth (1)